Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 in Kenya
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 price is Ksh 32,000. Enhance your Galaxy smartphone experience with the Galaxy Watch4 Classic 46mm, the largest display in the Classic design. This stainless steel watch offers quick and simple navigation, MIL-STD-810G military-grade durability, and IP68 protection from dust, dirt, sand, and submersion in up to 50m of water. Wear OS lets you access Google Play, Maps, Play, and Assistant from your wrist.
Galaxy Watch 5 specs and price in Kenya
|Samsung Galaxy Watch 5
|1.19″ Sapphire Crystal Glass AMOLED (396 x 396px) (40mm)
1.36″ Sapphire Crystal Glass AMOLED (450 x 450px) (44mm)
|284mAh (40mm) or 410 mAh (44mm)
|NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz), LTE (optional)
|IP68, Waterproof to 50m (5ATM), MIL-STD-810H
|One UI Watch 4.5 (Wear OS 3.5)
|Optical Heart Rate, Electrical Heart Sensor (ECG), Bioelectrical Impedance (BIA), Continuous SpO2, Skin Temperature Sensor
|Price in Kenya
|From Ksh 32,000
|40.4 x 39.3 x 9.8 mm (40mm) or 44.4 x 43.3 x 9.8 mm (44mm)
|29 (40mm) or 32.8g (44mm)
|Samsung Pay, Google Wallet
|Silver, Graphite, Pink Gold (40mm only), Sapphire (44mm only)
Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Overview
The price of the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 in Kenya is Kes 32,000 for the 40mm version and Ksh. 45,500 for the 44mm version. The Galaxy Watch 5 features either a Super AMOLED 1.4-inch display, Android Wear OS 3.5, One UI Watch 4.5, and a blood pressure monitor. The smartwatch comes in two sizes 40 mm and 44 mm. Samsung Watch5 has a 1.18 GHz Cortex-A55 Duo-Core CPU and Exynos W920 (5 nm) chipset. The internal memory on the smartwatch is 16GB and 1.5GB RAM. You can buy Galaxy Watch5 in Graphite, Silver, Pink Gold, and Sapphire color variants Orifon in Kenya.
Enjoy the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 impressive super-AMOLED 1.4 inches. The smart device’s 450 x 450 pixels (~321 ppi density) resolution on the watch is great to check on time, updates, and notifications based on your preferences. You will have bright and well-lit views of the display, whether out in broad daylight or in a dimly lit room. Sapphire crystal glass protects the display from dust and scratches.
The watch runs on Android Wear OS 3.5 OS and uses Samsung’s One UI Watch 4.5 cover for the best user experience. It runs on a Dual Core (1.18 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU, Exynos W920 (5 nm) chipset, and Mali-G68. This is quite a power-packed processing unit that is superior to most budget watches, with the capability to run the most diverse functions in the Samsung smartwatch. A 1.5GB RAM and 16GB Internal Memory is a statement of intent from Samsung, with memory space crucial for providing room for most applications and software to run optimally without limitation. Powering the power-packed and efficiently run Samsung Galaxy Watch5 is a non-removable, Li-Ion 410 mAh battery that can be recharged fast and effortlessly using the 10W Qi wireless charging option.
Network and Connectivity
The Samsung Galaxy Watch5 is a beautiful watch to wrap around your wrist and use daily. The smartwatch uses GSM / HSPA / LTE Technology and 4G brands with speeds of HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE. To use the device, you need to pair it with other devices via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Make use of the sensors installed on the device. They include Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, and barometer. Samsung has also installed Natural language commands and dictation and Samsung Pay on the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 to enable easier wireless payments and enable better communication better, using the aids available.
- What protects the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 display? Sapphire crystal glass is 1.6 times stronger to stand the test of the hardest days that come.
- Is Samsung Galaxy Watch5 water resistant? Yes.
- What are some of the functionalities one can undertake using the Samsung Galaxy Watch5?
- You can Navigate with Google Maps on the smartwatch, stream tunes on YouTube, make calls, and ask for help for Samsung’s AI Bixby or Google Assistant from the wrist of your hand.
- What color range for Samsung Galaxy Smart Watch5 can one choose from? Graphite, Silver, Pink Gold, Sapphire colour variants.
- Can I customize my Galaxy Watch5? Yes. You can change/swap the wristband on go into the Samsung studio to design your unique face look.
- What does the BIA do on the Galaxy Watch5? Bioelectric Impedance Analysis Sensor reads your body fat, skeletal muscle, basal metabolic rate in your body, and water mass. This helps in providing accurate reading on your health status and recommendations
- How does the Samsung Galaxy Smart5 accurately track my workouts? The smart device recognizes many popular activities within a short period and provides accurate reading to help you keep track.
- Does the Galaxy Smart5 have a speaker? Yes.
- What material is the smartwatch made from? An aluminum frame and Sapphire Crystal Glass front.
Buy More Samsung watches from phone place